1/6/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~6~2016

This is the first Review of 2016!!!

So shall we start???

Spotlight Review

.

Hana Yori Dango

(Boys Over Flowers)
Manga

Synopsis

Tsukushi Makino, a working-class girl, attends an elite elevator school called Eitoku Academy, populated by children from rich, high-society families. She is the "weed" of the school surrounded by all the rich kids including the "Flower" Four (F4). The F4 leader and son of the wealthiest, most powerful family in Japan, Tsukasa Domyoji, takes an interest in Tsukushi, because she is the only girl at Eitoku who doesn't fawn over him. However, his hot-headed nature and bullying ways are originally a major turn-off for Tsukushi, who has her sights set on someone else.


Now for my review!!!


The Manga this week was read on MangaHere's app for the iPhone. I have to say that over all the app is a good one but it sometimes has issues loading the pages and there is no refresh button I can find. Other than that it is really a good app!

Because I couldn't tell when I had read to chapter 5 I ended up reading the whole first volume! It was a great story about fighting back and standing up for yourself and your friends!


Makino and the F4

This young girl fights the F4 to protect her friends! She really is something! The way they treat her is crazy!!! If you have ever been bullied (I have) then you understand just how hard it is to do what this little lady is making happen!

But wait... What is this... Romance???

You will have to read it to find out!!! Come on I can't spoil all the fun now can I???

Now to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.



This manga was one I could really relate to... And it is one I think will give people a bit of strength if they are currently being bullied! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!!!

I like this Manga enough that I am adding a link to get to the book on Barns & Noble!

That's all for now! Hope you enjoy it!

As always... Thanx for taking the time to read this!

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment