2/22/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 2~22~2017



Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
One day, Yasuke was working up the courage to confess his feelings for his childhood friend Akari. It was the perfect opportunity, since the two of them were going to eat dinner alone together at his family's shrine. Before dinner, he rushes through the daily shrine rituals and accidentally breaks a sacred mirror.

A goddess, who looks like a cute girl, curses him for it, and now he will die if he's ever separated from her. All too late, he learns that she's a goddess of misfortune, and horrible things happen around her whenever she's upset. Will he be able to get the goddess to lift the curse? And how will he ever explain this to Akari?


My review!!!





The manga this week can be found on MangaPark and Crunchyroll...


When I first started reading this manga I was thinking it was going to be another one along the lines of "Ah My Goddess" but boy was I wrong! I really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover or genre... To be completely honest I think that books of any kind should be read based on if it looks interesting to you no matter what it is about or who wrote it... Ya I know.. Stop babblin and get back to the review... OK!

So anyhow.... I didn't write what Crunchyroll or MangaPark had to say about this manga because I thought maybe some people might not like that sometimes they repeat themselves... So let me know if you like this setup better!

Now then... As I was saying... This manga was far from what I was expecting... It has comedy... It has love... Or rather... It has attempted love? I think.... I can't tell yet if it is love or just crushes and lust... Back to what it has! It has drama up the Ying-yang! 

I'm not even kidding about the drama... His sister just makes it worse too... And somehow he starts with one goddess and keeps adding them to his harem! Not to mention there is the childhood friend who is in love with him and he also loves her... Throughout the whole thing his sister says nothing bad about it but oh wow does she push him into some awkward situations... Like school... DRAMA!!!




These two beauties are the first goddess and the childhood friend... Talk about wow... How lucky can this guy get?!?!? I mean... Look at them! Kawaii!

Anyhow... I haven't finished reading the manga yet so I can't give a final rating but... Let's do this!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I really do like the comedy slice of life drama that this little number has come to be in my heart... This poor kid though... I bet you are asking why? He didn't ask for this and his life is on the line with it... Wait I should have said something about that earlier huh.. Yeah... Sorry.... Not sorry... hehe.

I guess if you want to see what else I have forgotten to tell you about then you should check out the manga... It just would be no fun if I told you everything about it after all! There are a lot of things in it that make you just want to keep reading too... so it is worth the time it takes!
Gonna let this end here so you can check it out...

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment