3/1/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 3~1~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Kyou no Go no Ni revolves around Sato Ryota, a 5th grader in an elementary school. He is a bright and active boy but always manages to get in to a bit of ecchi trouble with his female classmates.

My review!!!


The Anime can be watched on AnimeSeason

AnimeSeason: Kyou No Go No Ni

I think that saying it is ecchi trouble is sometimes right on the dot and sometimes not quite right... But yeah... Lets us really start the review now!

I had no idea what to expect from this anime because the characters look so young that it sounded wrong somehow to think they were getting into ecchi stuff... Though that is probably just the mom in me talking!

So with that in mind I started watching this one... each episode seems to be made up of short skit like parts that are put together... each part doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the one before or after it. The only thing that seems to stay the same is that Sato is our main character and there are specific people who are usually around him.

In one of the skits Sato was a very pure kid... It seems he didn't have a dirty thought or an inkling to what kind of dirty things someone could do with a girls bloomers... He honestly made all his classmates uncomfortable I think. Even the girls seemed embarrassed for him!

There was something that annoyed me though... Randomly the kids would get these face details for short periods that made them look like they were almost an adult... like this...


Yes... Here is a picture of what she look like not adult-ed..


Way too different for me... If you want to have them look adult sometimes that is one thing... But this happened with different characters throughout the whole thing... Then they would just as quickly go back to being kids!

And on that note...

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
5
.
.
.
It was cute in that it showed a very innocent yet easy to misunderstand side of growing up while trying to figure out your role and emotions in life. If I was more into the young kids version of ecchi anime I might have liked it more... Or if I didn't mind watching young Kids go through their daily lives and face the things that kids their age face I may have rated it higher... However... For me... I am not interested in watching kids grow up.. My slice of life is the teen and young adult or even adult versions... But it was good for what it was, it just wasn't for me!

With this I think I will end the review... I really do think you should give at least the first two episodes a try before deciding if this is one you want to watch or if.. By chance... You are like me and it isn't your cup of tea.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a youthful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment