5/10/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 5~10~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
After fainting at work, a young lady awakens in the back room of the café she works at with no memory of her life or those around her. Two of her friends, whom she soon learns are named Shin and Toma, are called to help her get home safely. Once she is alone, she meets a spectral boy named Orion that only she can see and hear. He explains that she lost her memories because of his chance visit to her world, so he vows to help her remember who she is.

However, regaining her departed memories without worrying those around her may be more difficult than she realizes. In addition to the gloomy Shin and the protective Toma, she must be wary of arousing the suspicions of the captivating Ikki, the quick-witted Kent, and a mysterious man who lurks in the distance. As her amnesia entangles her in the lives of each of these men, her fragmented memories return piece by piece, and the mysteries of her circumstances slowly come to light.


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll...


Here is what they had to say about it...

About the Show

When the heroine regains consciousness in an unfamiliar place, she has suddenly lost all memories of everything that happened before August 1. What is this place, and what was she doing there? Who is she, and what sort of life had she lived? 

If you are a mystery buff this is sooooo one you will like... It keeps you guessing from the very first episode... In fact... Everything you learn in the first episode becomes a question in the next... And then when they go to the next one a whole new but similar situation takes place... I don't know anything that I learned in the first 4 episodes that could be considered 100% true even after the 5th episode!!!

It really is so confusing... I wondered a few times while watching this one if that girl is going through real amnesia or is she dimension or time jumping?!?!? It gives a hint to not being amnesia in the first 5 episodes... Actually it is a huge hint to what it is but I'm not telling! Gatta watch to find out my friends... Gatta watch to find out!

It sort of has the feel of a reverse harem as well... All the guys are going for her one after another... But I don't know if any of them really went for her... Yet there are at least two who say she is dating them... But she has no memories of it... And who the heck cut her hair... and why after she remembers that did she figure out it was never cut... Is it still going to get cut??? I'm so wonderfully lost!!!!

The one thing I do know... Is that it is time to rate this bad boy... Errr girl.... Ugh... ANIME!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
Yes... It got a nine and not a ten.... I know... I know... I sounded like I was so happy with it right? so why did it only get 9... Because I can't figure anything out! Even though it is amazing in all aspects... Art... Story... Drama... Suspense... I get it that it is great... But if there are only 12 episodes I can't figure out how they plan on wrapping everything up when every time you think you have an answer it gets changed in the next episode! How.. How can you do that to us!!!!

And yet... Even with that major problem it got a 9... So that should tell you just how great this anime really is to me... I really can't wait to see how they wrap it all up because it is really not making much sense right now... I feel sorry for her for having to live through this!
And I'm sorry you had to read such a confusing review so I'll end here!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a dimensional day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment