5/24/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 5~24~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
While in search of his precious friend, a young boy named Nai falls captive to a beautiful woman, whose looks are matched only by her taste for human flesh. Meanwhile Gareki, a clever thief, is in the midst of robbing her luxurious home. After causing a distraction, Gareki agrees to help Nai escape, but they are discovered upon the woman's return. As she transforms into a ghoulish monster, the boys flee.

On the run, Nai and Gareki are found by "Circus," a government defense agency that deals with criminal activity too difficult for the police to handle and protects civilians from "varuga"—terrible monsters that devour humans for sustenance. In the hope that it will lead Nai to his missing friend, he and Gareki decide to join Circus. On their perilous journey, they face dangerous varuga and begin to uncover the secrets behind a shadowy organization known as Kafka


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll...


Here is what they had to say about it...

About the Show

Armed with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue, Nai searches for a missing loved one. After a run-in with a pick-pocket named Gareki, the two find themselves snagged in a government set-up that leaves them both wanted criminals. Desperate and on the run, Nai and Gareki turn to the country’s most powerful defense organization—“Circus”—for help.

Though the both of these are true they sort of leave you wondering if they are talking about the same anime huh? I know that was how I felt when I read them... But this only made me want to watch it more!

Here are some of the "Covers" I found for the animation...


This first one is the one they have on MyAnimeList... Then next is from a random site and is quite different...


See what I mean??? The final picture I found that I liked is more a fan service than anything but I really like it...


Seeee... Nice! But anyhow... Now that we have had some eye candy... Back to the review... To be completely honest... I am rewatching this anime for this review but I would have watched it again anyhow.... Yes it is that good!

The characters have depth to them and the animation is nice... There is a bit of mystery and even some family drama type stuff too. Oh and for those who like that scientific creation of new life type stuff... You can find a bit of that in here too... I really think this one is a 'Circus' of genre that has for everyone!

See what I did there??? Karneval has 'Circus' solders... hehe Ya I know... Bad joke... But hay... I'm at least tryin right!

I think that Gareki and Nai are my favorite characters out of this whole thing too... They are just so awkward and cute! And when you add in this Karoku guy and it's seriously hot... As in both looks and how they are... They have Lots of love and hate shared among the three of them...


And Poor Nai has no idea he is stuck in the middle!!!

To be honest a lot of mystery revolves around Nai... Oh did you know he isn't human.... I'm not telling whether he is a monster or just a science experiment... For that you have to watch the show... And on that note...
It is time we rate this precious gem...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
That's right... That elusive 10!!! I really love this one and it is one I would watch over and over again... You should really check it out... I really feel like they have something for everyone... Even Yaoi fans can find moments of hmmm and the desire to ship some of these cuties!

And it is on this note I will be ending this post... I want to go finish watching the series for the 100th time lol

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have an exceptional day!

No comments:

Post a Comment