6/21/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 6~21~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Fifteen-year-old Izumiko Suzuhara just wants to be a normal girl, but that is easier said than done. Raised in a shrine deep in the mountains, she grew up extremely sheltered and painfully shy. She also has the unfortunate tendency to destroy any electronic device simply by touching it.


Despite this, she still wants to try and change her life. To mark her determination to follow through on this transformation, Izumiko begins by cutting her bangs, which shocks both her classmates and protectors. And that's only the start! Her guardian, Yukimasa Sagara, forces his son, Miyuki, to come to the mountain shrine and become Izumiko's lifelong servant and protector. Too bad Izumiko and Miyuki cannot stand each other. They have known each other since they were children, and Miyuki bullied her terribly. He simply does not understand what is so special about Izumiko. His father calls Izumiko a goddess, but that cannot be true…can it? Will Izumiko and Miyuki work past their differences? Is she actually a literal goddess? Find out in RDG: Red Data Girl!


My review!!!


This anime can be watched on FUNimation...


I have to say this one is an ass at the end of episode 5... It leaves you with such a cliffhanger if you didn't originally plan on watching past there. I hadn't planned to but now I really do have to... I want to know what the heck the Himegami meant when she said she was the cause of... wait... If I say what she said then you won't have a reason to watch it... I can't do that!

I really did get annoyed at first though... It is like they want to keep what is happening within her a huge secret from her... And just so you know... The her I am talking about is our dear little Izumiko! This little lady has a HUGE change happening... She is starting to realize it.. And somehow it seems like she keeps being told not to worry about it or just not being told anything!

SO ANNOYING!!!

I do admit she doesn't look like much... More like she seems under average... She is shy and seems like a big crybaby... She is as skittish as a horse too! All in all she seems normal... But wow... What is hidden under that normal girl look is super crazy! If you like possession anime this is a new twist to it... Well to me it is anyhow. But I could be wrong!

This isn't the type of anime I'm usually interested in after all... I wish I knew more about how they usually play out... Or about the typical scenario that they play out... When I first started watching it I was worried... How am I supposed to judge an anime against others of its type when I don't know those things... So I decided I would just judge it on how I thought it was and not if it was better than others of the same genera... So now I'll share my rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
With how interesting it sounds I bet you are wondering why it only got a 7 right? Well it was more a tech issue I think... The opening and closing theme songs and the FUNimation credits were so loud compared to the anime itself that I ended up with a migraine after the first 5 episodes because I didn't want to keep adjusting my volume. This is the only problem I've found so far... but for me it was a big one... I don't like to keep changing volume so I would rather end up with a headache than do that.... But it would be so much better if I didn't even have to worry about that. I will finish the series but it will be slow going so I can avoid pain. With this I will end this review.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a supernatural day!

No comments:

Post a Comment