6/28/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 6~28~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
No Money
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Yukiya Ayase is a gentle, kind hearted, and innocent university student. The only relative he has left, his cousin Tetsuo, betrays Ayase by selling him to the highest bidder in an auction with hopes of making an enormous profit to be able to pay off his debts. Somuku Kanou, a bad-tempered (though very rich) loan shark, comes to Ayase's rescue and buys Ayase for an impressive 1.2 billion. Kanou apparently knows Ayase from something that happened between them in the past, but Ayase cannot remember who Kanou is nor does he understand why he "saved" him. In a desperate effort to keep Ayase close to him, Kanou demands the debt be repaid in full and suggests the perfect way to do it: by selling his body to Kanou for 500,000 each time. Ayase is horrified in the beginning, but something soon begins to grow between them that can't be bought for any price.

My review!!!



The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...


When I first saw an image from this manga I was very confused.... It showed three boys with berries splattered on them and they were all dressed in white... Here is what I am talking about...



Now from the looks of this picture I'm sure you are wondering the exact same thing I was... What the heck does this have to do with "No Money" or even the angel looking boy with a chain leash!?!?!?... I still am not sure how it fits in but at least now I know who the heck is in the picture... I'm not going to spoil it for you though... It was fun trying to figure it out after all.

When I did a bit of digging I figured out it was a story of love that was hidden behind supposed blackmail and dept... It really is cute if you can get past the "rape"... the quotes are because what starts out as rape ends up not so much so... Though it isn't an easy one to read if you are sensitive to that sort of thing... And if you have been through it I warn you that it may be a big trigger for you if you are not prepared to deal with it.

I am letting people know this because I have been told by a friend that it sent her into a huge panic attack since it brought up a lot of things for her from a past issue.... Not getting any further into that but I want to make sure my readers are warned ahead of time.... And now on to the rest of the review!

The version on MangaPark has the chapters in order... Bato.to has a few chapters but it is greatly missing them. I recommend reading it on MangaPark personally. I have read this one a while ago so reading the first 5 chapters for this was like a review of story... I do think the story develops into a good one if you can get past the gruffness of it all.... So now for the rating...


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I gave this one an 8 because I remember that I did like it by the end of it... My OCD makes it so I have to finish any manga or anime I start so I couldn't stop reading it even though in the beginning I didn't like it. If you can make it to the cute parts or the parts that show what the true feelings of each person are then I think you will like it too... But that means you have to stick with it through the parts that might rub you the wrong way.

With that I will end this review and wish you all good luck getting to the good parts... It will be worth it if you like hidden love in your stories!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a wonderful and forgiving day

No comments:

Post a Comment