8/9/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 8~9~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Baai
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love, whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.


My review!!!

The manga this week could be read on here...


It can also be purchased here...

The World's Greatest First Love [Book 1]
The World's Greatest First Love [Book 2]

So now lets us start the review! I have watched the anime for this manga and I have to say I liked it. I feel like they really grasped the essence of learning to love but put in a bit of not so nice aspects in a mostly acceptable way. I bet you are confused now.... OK so I don't advocate rape in any way... But there are parts of this manga that could almost seem like rape... Except that the characters are always thinking how much they want it but there is something that makes them not want to say it... Like pride.

Mind you this isn't the case with everyone... And a good part of what I am talking about I am remembering from when I watched it... So as far as I can tell it has followed the same lines... But again I have only gotten to the fifth chapter so I can't say if later things will happen here too.

It's all a mystery!

Yeah I know... so cliche right! Love is a mystery is such an old saying that we really do forget that that is exactly what it is... But this manga brings us right back to the facts... It starts of by bringing to light a MAJOR misunderstanding and then pow... Pride kicks in. When you think about it then you realize it really is a miracle that any of us fall in love at all! 

With miracles on your mind lets look at the rating I gave this one!


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9.5
.
.
.
It's a miracle Right!!! A score with a ".5" on it NEVER happens!!!!! But truthfully I think this one deserves it. I feel like it took a very real approach to love but still managed to push it all into the realm of imagination. The reason I love manga and anime is because I get to escape the real world but I almost feel like even though this is so real it is fake... And thus I get to escape but feel like I can really live in this fake world!

I bet that made no sense though. I can't really explain it better than that though. I love all types of love and to be able to read and see images of a love that someone could really go through but they are put in a way I can imagine that I'm the one going through it is so exhilarating and fun!
And with those thoughts in your mind I am going to end this review!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a romantic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment