9/27/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 9~27~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
The story follows Hiroshi Kuzumi, a 16-year-old student who has just moved to the seemingly serene village of Jogamachi. Nestled in the mountains far away from the city, the village is divided by a river that separates old Jogamachi from new Jogamachi. Young Hiroshi soon discovers that the village is ancient as well as mysterious traditions and customs have been kept alive over the ages. Although a bit bewildered by the new environment, Hiroshi begins to settle into his new life. While he has never been the type to win any popularity contests, he quickly earns the affection of his classmates. That is with the exception of aloof class president, Nemuru Kushinada, whose only words to Hiroshi are a warning to stay away from old part of town. It is there that terror and mystery await him.

My review!!!

The Anime can be watched on MyAnimeList and AnimeSeason...

MyAnimeList: Ookami Kakushi


I am not sure how I feel about this one... It has a LOT of mystery. There is a new town and an old town and it seems like there is a lot of strife between them... Some of the mystery is starting to clear up by the end of the 5th episode but there is still so much I don't understand.

I ended up watching all the way to the end before I wrote this review.. And I have to say I wish there was a second season.... I don't know if there will be but I'm sure it would be amazing to learn more about these wonderful new wolves... No I'm not going into detail and giving away why I say that... But if they are real... if I lived in this anime... I would have those oranges around me all the time! Not because I'd be scared but because I wouldn't want them to be harmed because of some sweet smell I possibly gave off without knowing it!

The town of Jogamachi... it sounds like a world all it's own... where creatures some would call "Demi-Gods" live and people can live beside them with minimal worry... I say that because let's face it... Living beside anything supernatural be it good or bad is bound to bring some danger with it! I don't think it could be avoided no matter how hard either side tried... What matters is how they deal with it after it has shown it's face!

And toward the end of the anime the Godmen of Jogamachi have started to figure that out for themselves... They are starting to adjust to a more modern way of dealing with those who break their laws... Laws that were put in place to keep "Fallen" alive and safe... Not elaborating much on that part either! If I did that why would you even try watching it... I'd give too much away!!!

Speaking of giving it away... I think it would be a good time.... Let's Rate it!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
As you can see... Even though it has so much mystery I really think highly of this little number! I know I mostly have ratings that are high but I think I have just been really lucky this year with my Roulette List I made at the beginning of the year... I really could have had either way happen... I'm very happy it went so good so far! I hope it continues into next year too... I will make the new list in the last week of December so if you have any you want me to review please let me know before then! As for this one.. I think you should check it out and if you really like it I think you should consider buying it to support the artist!
I think I'll end the review on that note!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!!!
Hope you have a supernatural day!

No comments:

Post a Comment