10/4/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 10~4~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
A Bitch and a Punk
.
.
Manhwa
.
Synopsis
.
.
Not Available

The following is the synopsis from the site I found this on...

Middle school, year 2, Summer. The me who was unable to say “don’t go” or that “I liked you” to her in the past appeared before me 3 years later. The story of a boy and a girl confronting the time spent apart from each other.

Original: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=667573&weekday=wed

My review!!!


The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...


well as much as I liked the start of this one I have something to complain about... Yes already... Since this one is not well known or is too new there was next to no info on any site! And to top it off... NO info on MyAnimeList!

And now that I have complained... I shall start the real review!

All in all this wasn't a bad one... It's a bit drawn out for my taste though. It does have the potential to do in a million different directions though so that is a really good thing... I'd say that if it picks the right direction then it will be an amazing little gem but right now it's still an unpolished rock!

I don't think I will be waiting for the new chapters though... It isn't one that caught my attention... For me it feels like so many other school time romances I've read and it is really boring to read the same thing again and again! Like I said it can still go so many ways though... So in the long run if any of you decide you want to read it and it gets really good... All I can ask is that you let me know so I can do a new review on it. When you do tell me then please tell me what chapter it started getting good for you so I know when I have to read to. After all... All of my normal reviews are on the first 5 chapters.

But a second review wouldn't be a normal one would it!

And with that being said... I think it is time to see the score!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
3 - 4.5
.
.
.
I know it is low... It would have been higher if it was a little more fast pace. I felt like it was being drawn out with no clear picture of where it was going... If you like reading things that don't seem to miss a thing then this is a perfect manhwa for you... But if you don't mind a bit of mystery... Then please take my advice and don't read it... There is no mystery right now and I've read the 5 chapters available at the time of this review.

I think I will leave the review like that... I hope I didn't make anyone not want to read this one because it does have potential... I just don't have the patients to wait to see where it goes from here!

As always... Thanx for reading my reviews!
Hope you have an interesting and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment