1/10/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~10~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.

Synopsis
.
.
the new series will takes place in the same setting as the original Fruits Basket, Kaibara High School. It features a new female protagonist named Mitoma Sawa who enrolls at the school.


My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...

MangaPark: Fruits Basket Another

If you were like me and found the original Fruits Basket a great read then I think you will also like this one. I only found a small number of chapters online but I think it is an amazing manga just like it's prequel.

I have to say it does seem like a mess though... It moves slow but fast at the same time because so much is happening to our main character in the first 7 chapters that your head feels like it's going to spin off but when you look back on it you realize that even though it felt like a lot you were wrong... It wasn't a lot at all!!! That means the author was able to make you feel her dizzying sense of awe as more than what she was used to happened to her.

This is no easy task I have to admit!

I really can't wait to see what happens next in the series... She is still meeting all the Soumas when chapter 7.2 ends and I'm so curious if she will meet any of the ones from the original Fruits Basket books! Sequels are great... But I think it is amazing when parts of the other books show up in the sequel.

I don't really wanna give away too much because I don't want to ruin it for those of you who want to read this one. But i think it is safe to give away my rating for it at least! So here it is.....

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
I want to give this one a much higher rating than this because it was masterfully written but I feel like it still has only just begun so it can go either way! I don't want to give an amazing rating and find out that it flops partway through... I have had this happen before and I was so disappointed with the manga. So I am going to lean on the side of caution and say it's only a 7... But it has the potential to be right up there... Maybe even a 10! I hope that helps you all!

As always... Thanx for reading my reviews!
Hope you have an amazing and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment