1/24/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~24~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Amai Namida wa Koi no Aji (甘い涙は恋の味); Betsucomi 2008-02After a painful experience in love, Tani Rika started to have a cynical view of love. She falls in love easily, confesses her love easily, but the moment the guy tells her that he loves her, she dumps him. This time, her new target is Tanabe-sensei, a teacher at the cram school she's going to. Making him fall for her is just another game to Rika - or so she thought, but she started to develop feelings that she thought she had forgotten a long time ago...

Altair no Koibumi (アルタイルの恋文); Betsucomi 2007-07
Sueo, a countryside girl, becomes friends with Tsutsui-kun, the lonely city boy. After that, every summer he goes to see her, without fail. Sudenly, he doesn't show up, for three years! She sends him letters, but he doesn't reply. What's going on?!

Nemuri no Kuni no Shounen (眠りの国の少年); Deluxe Betsucomi 2008-Winter
Matsuri, who has been single her whole life, is on her way home from school, when she falls down with her bicycle. She's 'helped' by a mysterious boy, who's at that place everyday... He says he's there everyday because he loves that place, but... is it really the only reason?



You can read the manga here...



My review!!!

I So i think you may have noticed there were a few synopsis written up there... That is because they are the stories in the manga... I didn't think just writing one would work since I feel the name of the manga comes from the first story but they are all part of the manga from what I can tell. I could only find three chapters and each one was it's own story... It's confusing to me but I didn't chose how the manga was written so I have no say. I read all the stories though... They were all good so I really do think it is worth it to look over more than just that first story. Anyhow... I don't want to go on forever about the chapters being different so let's move on shall we?

The first story is really cute... A collage kid teaching a cram school class and being hit on by one of his students... But the lesson this student really needs is one on love? Yeah that sums up that one really easily.

The second one was a bit more about following your heart and even more about finding out what your heart is really saying!

And the last has a supernatural twist to it... Haven't you ever wondered what happens to the person in a coma? This just might be it!

speaking of being it... Let's see what it is... "It" meaning the rating... 

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Yeah I know... My review isn't all that insightful... Well, at least this time it isn't... There isn't really much I can write about a manga that has stories that don't span more than one chapter. If you think you want to read something but only have time for one chapter then this is probably perfect for you. There are only three of them though... I will have to make a list of manga like this at some point so people can just pick and choose their one chapter manga as needed!
(note to self... Write this down on another paper!) For now I am sorry that I can't go into any more detail... After all... Adding any more detail would be giving stuff away and making the chapters useless to read. So now to end this before it becomes a bunch of rambling nonsense!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a surprisingly interesting day!!!

P.S. I found that there seems to be another manga by the same name but different author and you can find out at least the name of the artist here...

Anime Planet: Onegai Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment