4/25/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 4~25~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.


With his mother dead and his father working abroad, Futami Nozomu returns to the town where he lived as a child, to attend high school and work part-time at a local shrine. He soon finds himself caught up in a local legend of twin girls loving the same man. And there are many twin girls in this town....

My review!!!


You can find this anime on...

AnimeSeason: Futakoi


If you are a person who loves twins this town is your dream town... there are twins everywhere! I watched up to the 5th episode like always for this review but I have actually watched this anime a while ago.. There is even an alternate version of it... Check out the MyAnimeList for it here...

Futakoi Alternative

They are so different right?!?!? I would not have know it was connected at all... actually I'm not sure if they really are connected in any way... I haven't watched the other version at all yet even though I want to. Life gets in the way a lot sometimes... As for this one... I don't really remember it too well so it's been fun watching it again... I love how there seems to be a mystery around all the twins... Well at the very least there is a legend someone somewhere started about them to explain the unusually high number born in the town

Speaking of explaining... Let's rate this one and I'll explain why it got what it got... Here we go!!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
I really really liked this one but couldn't give it as high a mark as I'd like to.... The story moves along slow and I have yet to figure out what the main focus is other that a kid in high school surrounded by twins and a best friend who is jealous. There was mention of the legend early on but that just says why there are so many twin girls... Boys don't seem to ever turn up in the town because from what I have seen so far there isn't a single pair of male twins!

Other than that it has good art and it is something I could watch a few times and not get too bored... I do want to check out that alternative at some point though... I will do a review on it if I ever get around to it while I do reviews... This roulette wheel keeps me pretty busy! But that's it for this one!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully day of discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment