4/18/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~18~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.

.
On his first day of high school, Yuuya Ochi is shocked to discover that the girl sitting in front of him in class is actually a guy named Shigemitsu Izumi. Unable to simply ignore it like the other guys in class, Yuuya can't stop thinking about Izumi and wonders if he's actually a girl, especially after Yuuya sees Izumi waving to a good-looking guy who he suspects is Izumi's boyfriend. Intent to find out more about who Izumi really is, Yuuya follows him after school, only to end up being dropkicked by him over a misunderstanding. Izumi later tells Yuuya that he started cross-dressing to put his twin sister Yurika at ease, who is extremely afraid of guys. However, Izumi confides in Yuuya that he has one other reason why he cross-dresses, something Izumi has never told anyone else.

You can read the manga here...



My review!!!

OK so based on the name of this manga I had some guesses as to what it was about... I wasn't completely right but I wasn't disappointed with what was different either. Now then... Every good manga has a twist somewhere... This one is no exception... However the twists aren't normal ones in my opinion because I have to say I wasn't expecting this kind of magnetism from Ochi!

Saying much more than that would give it all away and I think you would enjoy figuring out what I mean for yourselves... Come on... You know I'm right! So really you should check out this little gem...

Speaking of gems... Let's rate this ones shine!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Yup it got an 8.... The art is cute and the story is well thought out in my opinion... I like how they managed to show the thoughts of people around the main characters without it seeming forced and I have to admit... I'm a MAJOR BL fan... I don't know if this fits into that though... It has hints of it and I wonder where it will go if there is more published in the future... But for now this cute little drama manga hit the spot so-to-speak.

Anyhow... It didn't take me too long to read it so if you are looking for something quick then this might be just the thing you want. If not and you want something a little longer I hope you will keep checking back with my reviews... There is bound to be one that catches your eye sooner or later. We just have to keep trying until we find a match!! We got this!

Well that's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a romantic and fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment