7/11/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 7~11~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Arianrhod is a young girl from an island called Erin. She is different from all the other kids her age. All the others in the tribe have blond hair while Arian is the only one with black hair and because of this she was bullied many times. One day a traveler in silver clothing came to Erin and “named” Arian. To be named is very important because it reveals one's true self. After that the Master Drisu takes Arian in as his disciple because she was “named” by the stranger. Balor is the evil leader of Death Valley and one night he murdered all the people in Arian's tribe, and she swears to get vengeance on Balor.




My review!!!

You can read the manga here...

MangaPark: Crystal Dragon

OK... I am trying to get back into the swing of things and I'm sorry this review is so late even after I had said I was going to do better.... I'll talk more about that later but for now I think I should really get my but in gear with this review!

I really wasn't sure what to think when I first started reading this one... I love the Celtic lore and theme it has though... Being Irish has something to do with it I think. The art is beautiful and almost looks like it was originated in Ireland... Author Ashibe, Yuuho (Story & Art) did an amazing job creating an atmosphere that lets you feel like it belongs in Irish lore or something like that..... I really like it! I am only on the fifth chapter but I can tell you this is one I will be reading completely. It doesn't say if it is ongoing when I look on MyAnimeList but I will watch for new chapters just in case...

Yes it's that GOOD!!!

But let me rate it before I continue okay?

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
So as you can see I really like it... I think the best part about it is that it's about a lot of creatures you can find in legends that can be found in many cultures. Because of this I feel like you can connect with this manga no matter what part of the world you are from. To pull that off is really something special!

Now that I have finished talking about how I love the manga I want to tell you how I plan on getting back on track... Part of the reason I am not on track today is because I was spending the morning not only writing this but also figuring out how to make up the other reviews I missed. I can only come up with randomly putting out the ones I missed. So until I'm caught up there will be a random second review in some weeks... I am going to start by posting the review announcement I missed and go from there.

Thank you so much for those readers who stuck around!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an adventurous and magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment