7/25/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 7~25~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Karin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose—we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!



My review!!!

You can read the manga here...

MangaPark: Chibi Vampire

I was kinda surprised when I started reading this one... I really like vampires to begin with and I have read so many different types of stories revolving around vampire scenarios that I really didn't think I would find one I hadn't seen.

It was such a pleasant surprise! I think our little miss will grab the attention of any avid vampire fan just because she is a unique vampire considered to be a failure of a vampire by her family. I don't think I have heard of, watched or read anything that is even remotely like this yet. Even though I have to stop at chapter 5 for the review I really feel like I want to finish this one... I think I will be pulling a binge reading after I finish writing this I like it that much!

So let's get this show on the road so I can get back to the manga! Here is my rating for your viewing pleasure...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
Yes it really says 10!

I think that this one really deserves this high of a score because of the art being so cute and the story line is good too... I don't think I could have come up with a better twist to a much over used main character type. I mean come on... How many vampire anime and manga are there out there? Seriously... Give it a guess... I personally couldn't figure it out even if I spent a year looking them all up... There are that many! So seeing a fresh twist is just amazing.

Mind you I could be wrong and this "twist" has already been used somewhere but I have never come across it so I am calling it a first!

And on that note I am going to say good-bye for today...
Once again I want to say thank you so much for those readers who stuck around while I'm getting back into the grove of writing my reviews!!!

As always... Thanx for reading!
Hope you have an adventurous and magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment