4/11/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 4~11~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

The story centers around the activities of Wakaba Kohashi, "a slightly out-of-tune super" daughter of a well-to-do family, and her friends. Wakaba (literally, "young leaves") looks like an elegant rich daughter, but she admires the trendy gyaru fashion subculture. There is also the pure, innocent, fairy-tale-like Moeko. Mao is capricious and behaves in her own way. Nao used to be an athletic type of girl, but now loves the boys-love genre





My review!!!


The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll...

I wasn't sure what to make of this one when I first started it... I didn't think I would like it because of the extremely short episode times. I can't usually get into an anime that only has 8 minutes of show for each episode but somehow I found myself liking this one. It's true it is soooo short but somehow the author managed to get enough character into each person and have you really feel linke you are getting to know them bit by bit. Over all it's a great anime!

Let's look at the rating I gave it...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
If you ask me why I picked a 7 I'd have to say it was a combination of things. The short episodes are a bit of a drag but have enough quality content that you don't really realized that it was as short as it was. The art is good though sometimes I thought they could have done better with backgrounds. But most important for me was the fact that even though the episodes are so short there seemed to be some real character development! To me that alone is a huge accomplishment in such a short span of time!

I feel like I could keep watching these girls grow... Even though I can probably watch the entire series in one sitting I don't think I will feel like it was cheap in any way... It has left me with a want to know how the four young girls friendships will grow and change as they grow and change!

Isn't that the whole point to anime and manga? Aren't they supposed to draw you in and grab your attention holding tight until the final episode? I really feel like this one managed that! I couldn't put it higher because I honestly feel that the story was good but there was so much more they could've done if the episodes were just a little bit longer. Even so this is a great anime and I recommend it to you all! I think I'll end the review here!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun and adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment