4/4/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~4~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
SEKAI NO HATE
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Azusa used to be bullied to the point where she begged her parents to move. In her new school, she's asked out by the most popular guy, Kasuga-kun. Afraid of being bullied again, she agrees. But she finds herself falling in love with Kawaguchi-kun and his strength. He gives her hope that she might finally break free from her past and find true love, but Kasuga-kun stares at her possessively with murderous eyes...



My review!!!

You can read the manga here...


So first off let me start by saying that the picture above is not the picture in Mangapark but they really are the same Manga. Second let me say that there is a misunderstanding from the synopsis... Azusa didn't beg her parents to move.. It makes that point in the manga itself but I felt like I needed to correct it since I am doing a review... Someone else on MyAnimeList wrote that synopsis.

So now let's get down to business shall we?

This manga was able to grab and hold my attention enough that I made it through chapter 8 before I realized I had gone to far. I'm supposed to stop at chapter 5 then do the review but I got so engrossed in what was happening! It really isn't a typical plot for a romance... And there were some twists that I really didn't see coming that started off as something I would expect... Like that teacher with the perverted interests??? But wait... Were they really what they seem to be at first??? Or how about.... No... No no no... You need to read to find out more of the twists this masterpiece takes!

And now... I fear I can't give you a twist of my own... My rating is really straightforward and honest!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I can't give it the 10 I feel it deserves because I'm not captivated by it enough that I feel like I HAVE to know what happens next... I feel like it's an amazing story with great art but if I put it down now and didn't have time to pick it back up today I wouldn't be going crazy trying to figure out what happens next. I would want to pick it back up as soon as I had the time though so I can give it a high rating without feeling bad about it. This manga really is a good one and I recommend purchasing the books to help support the Mangaka! I'm not sure where you can go to get them but it is worth the effort in my opinion. Thanx for taking the time to find it if you do buy it and also for thinking about it even if you don't buy it... I'm sure the Mangaka will appreciate it too!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment