5/30/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~30~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.

.
Fuyuki's modern adaptation of Greek mythology about the love between Hades the God of the Underworld and Persephone, the daughter of Demeter. The Greek gods and goddesses now assume human forms but still retain all their vast powers. All except for high school student, Arisa who for some reason is unable to remember her past incarnation as Persephone and her life with Hades who in this present day is her classmate, Amano. But the strength of their joint destinies is so strong that even without those memories, Arisa falls in love with Amano just like Persephone with Hades hundreds of years ago. But this time, Amano is determined that he will not lose Arisa like in the tragic past. He will protect her even if it means going against every immortal being and will not yield her to Zeus who wants to unlock the secret and the mysterious power that Persephone had then and Arisa has now.



My review!!!

You can read the manga here...

MangaPark: Aries

If you like mythology then this is quite the find for you! I went and looked up some of the stories within this manga and I was surprised because they were pretty close if not exact but redone in such a cool fashion! I really like the modern twist that it has... I know it sounds ridiculous but I think it would be so cool if this could actually happen... Gods and Goddesses all around!

Now as you can tell I like the story... It's engaging enough I want to read the rest of it instead of just stopping at the original 5 chapters I usually read. That alone speaks volumes because I won't waste my time reading something that isn't at least interesting. So at the very least you can be sure you won't mind the story... I feel like there are so many more twists coming too!

If you're worried about the art style... Don't be... It's so nicely drawn... The art's not quite the style I'm used to seeing but it is beautifully drawn so it doesn't seem odd or out of place... In fact it matches the story really well.

While we are looking at all these little aspects of the story let's take a look at the rating I decided to give it...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
There isn't really anything else I can think of that I can say about this manga because I've pretty much said it all already... To be honest you just have to go check it out for yourself to see what I mean!

Well that's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a romantic and fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment