4/15/16

Next Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga coming on 4~20~2016

I was running out of ideas of Anime or Manga that you all might be interested in having me review... So this week I put random words in google search and came up with this manga...

 Drum roll please!!!
.
.
.
.
.
The new Spotlight Review is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
.
I know it is really a very random way to get a topic for a review but it turned out an interesting sounding answer to my problem!


I think this coming week's review will be interesting... I think I am going to end up reading more than the required 5 chapters for the review... So that means I will do my best to keep the things I share to events that happen in the first 5 chapters.

Hope you are looking forward to it!

As always... Thanx for reading the post!

Have a magical weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment