5/16/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~16~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Rutta changed from a delinquent to a nice guy because of his new roommate, Miyagi Kodama. Kodama was unsure of his own feelings after Rutta’s confession. After seeing Rutta’s injuries caused from excessive fighting, Kodama finally decided to face the truth and accepted him.


My review!!!

You can read the manga here...

This manga was a little bit of a surprise to me... It isn't just one story. In the first 5 chapters I have seen two separate stories... Well I think they are separate anyway... I wouldn't know until I read more of it.

The stories I did see where really good... They feel like they have more to say so I can only guess that it will continue on later in the manga. I really hope they do because I don't like being left with questions.... In a manga like this one it is really hard to make a complete assessment of it when I limit myself to only the first 5 chapters... There just isn't enough to be sure if you're right!

With all that in mind I did manage to rate it and here is what I decided..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
So I bet you're wondering about how this manga gained an 8 for a rating when I said it was hard to be sure about it right? Well let me start by saying the art was wonderful... I could have looked at the manga all day and been happy about it. Add that to the fact that the stories I've read were well thought out and well written and I would think it was obvious that it would get a good rating.

I think that the stories themselves are good but I felt like I wanted to know more or that maybe the stories are somehow connected... Because of this I wasn't able to give it a higher rating. I really do hope they are connected because that would change the rating to a 10... I love when stories seem like they have nothing to do with each other and then "wham" you're hit with a connection that while it makes no sense it also fits perfectly!

It's even better when it is more than two stories that connect somehow... Thinking of this happening is what is driving me to read the rest of this manga! I hope that my rambling review of the manga has made you also want to check it out for yourselves... After all..... Who doesn't love a good story?

Well that's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a romantic and fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment