9/21/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 9~2~2020

********** I hate to do this but this is going to be one of my much shorter reviews. I don't know how much I can say on here before offending anyone so I would rather keep it short and simple. Thanx for understanding!!!**********

Spotlight Review
.
.
My First Time is With... My Little Sister!
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Fondling Kaori’s full, developed breasts, I’m about to stick my dick into her pussy…But, why the hell am I about to have sex with my little sister!?

My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

MangaDEX

Due to the type of manga this is I decided to not put out actual links to it. I have no idea if I have under age readers so I feel that even putting sites I found it on is pushing it... However any avid anime reader already knows about mangaDEX from searching out tittles that aren't so bad.

I did read the chapters needed to review this and while I won't be giving any spoilers I can tell you that it is completely impossible to have this happen in real life... It is for imagination purposes. 

First of all... Any brother worthy of the tittle of brother isn't going to be swayed as easily as this guy was.... I don't care what they do... It just isn't that easy! It is an interesting read if you are looking at it as a fantasy sex play type thing though.

And now because of they type of manga it is I am going to rate it and close the review. Sorry it is such a short one when I am so late on putting them out!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Again please remember I am rating the art, story quality, possible sequels and if it left me with questions. I am not rating on if I liked it. If that's what you want to know then no I didn't really like it... This kind of thing is just not my cup of tea.

It it's yours then please enjoy!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a safe and happy day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment