8/10/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 8~10~2016

Spotlight Review

.
.
Kono Oneesan wa Fiction desu!?
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Late one night when Jun was out on his bike, he came across a drunk, half-naked girl sprawled on the side of the road. She came round just long enough to be uncomfortably affectionate. Jun took her to his home so she could sleep it off. It turned out that she is Kawase Narumi, his author mother's new assistant. Unfortunately, she has no idea what she's doing in her new job, so Jun's going to have to coach her. He's also going to have to deal with her habit of getting drunk, mostly naked, and cuddly. Jun's life will never be the same!


My review!!!


Yup this one is a unique one... I have read the first 5 chapters and I see a woman who is way to provocative with her words... Look at what I mean!


See?!?!?! But she is cute at the same time... needless to say I have to agree with the summery that our young Jun's life will never be the same!

Oh and lets not forget the mixed messages his classmates end up with or how his teachers all think she is his long gone sister just returned home!!!

You can find this manga on Crunchyroll... Just follow the link!


OK... Now time to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
Promising 9
.
.
.
Promising only because I haven't had the time to read any more than the needed chapters for the review. I am planning to read it when I get more time! It is deffinatly interesting and you should really check it out if you get the chance!

Well I'm going to end this here... I've a bit of time so I wanna see if I can knock out another chapter!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!!!
Have an animated day!

No comments:

Post a Comment