11/9/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 11~9~2016


Spotlight Review

.

.

Sakamoto desu ga?

Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Sophisticated, suave, sublime; all words which describe the exceedingly handsome and patently perfect Sakamoto. Though it is only his first day in high school, his attractiveness, intelligence, and charm already has the girls swooning and the guys fuming with jealousy. No one seems able to derail him, as all attempts at tripping him up are quickly foiled. His sangfroid is indomitable, his wits peerless. Will any of Sakamoto's classmates, or even teachers, be able to reach his level of excellence? Probably not, but they just might learn a thing or two trying...


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll...


Here is what they have to say about the show...

About the Show

Sakamoto is not a normal high schooler. He’s smart, he’s dashing, he’s popular with girls. Much to the dislike of the male population of his school, who tries every trick in the book to mess Sakamoto up. But in the end, Sakamoto comes out of every trap with style and makes himself look cooler. Does he do this for popularity? Is this just who he is? No one really knows, but haven’t you heard? He’s Sakamoto! 


Yup that is one picture of Sakamoto... I watched 5 episodes of sparkly event after sparkly event... No matter what this kid gets caught up in they make him look like a something out of a fairytale! here is another example of sparkly-kun...


Seeeeeee... Do you see what I mean????

I am not a fan of this anime... I feel like it is way too much of a "Perfect" character style they have going on in this one... I couldn't find any love for him what so ever... All I could do was hold back laughing at the ridiculous situations he ended up in or how he dealt with those same situations!

I mean... don't get me wrong... His character is drawn soooo wonderfully... I just feel like he should be less dorky while he is being cool... It's probably just my opinion interfering though! I mean sure... I can see why people would like this one too... I just couldn't make myself like it!

I asked my son to watch one episode with me just so that maybe he could curb my dislike a bit... But I guess we have the same taste because he just bust out laughing and at the end asked me "Ma... What the heck did you just make me watch!?!?" and started laughing again.

I can't help it... I mean... He is the ridiculously photogenic anime guy after all... Everything he does is done so that if at any time you snapped a picture it would come out perfect! Yes... It can really be a spectacle to see... But I have to say I think that is a redeeming point right?

I mean... Even if he is doing something silly... If it is easy on the eyes then it can be forgiven or for some it can even be turned into a fantasy... Though I'm not quite sure how that would work. No matter though because if it works for someone then It's all good right?

Maybe this is how...


Oh I know... It could be parts from the time he was changing at work....


Yup.... That has to be it... I can't think of any other way... Plus there is this pic too...


OK... Now that I catered to the eye-candy part of this post I think we should rate it!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
5
.
.
.
It's gatta get a 5 because I can see how people would like it and also how people like me would not. So to each their own I guess... And it is on this note I am going to end this review!

As always... Thanx for reading what I wrot e!
Have a perfectly photogenic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment