6/14/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 6~14~2017



Spotlight Review

.

.
Suki tte Ii na yo
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Mei Tachibana has no friends—and she doesn't need them! Ever since her "friends" betrayed her in elementary school, she's sworn off friendship entirely. All it leads to is betrayal and heartbreak, and she's well enough on her own. But everything changes when she accidentally roundhouse kicks the most popular boy in school! However, Yamato Kurosawa isn't angry in the slightest. In fact, he thinks his ordinary life could use an unusual girl like Mei! He won't take no for an answer, and soon Mei and Yamato embark on an unwanted friendship that will change both of them forever.

My review!!!


The manga this week can be found on here...


So this manga is a really cute one... At first I was a little lost because I read the summery from batoto...

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she drop-kicks a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!

And I had trouble figuring out who exactly the stalker was at first. Once I figured that out the story took on that cute feel I mentioned in the beginning... I think that the two summaries give away a lot so I am going to try to keep my spoilers to a minimum.

It is so true that the friendship our two main characters strike up is unlikely and also a bit unusual... It makes you wonder what will blossom from it... At the same time it makes you feel like you know where this relationship is going but you have no idea what troubles they are going to have thrown in their way on the path to happiness!

As in any manga or anime you KNOW it will be a lot of trouble and misunderstandings along the way... But knowing that makes you wonder if they will be the typical situations or if they have new ones you have never seen happen coming your way... The art and the way the characters speak makes you want to keep reading... Makes you want to know what's next!

It isn't a fast moving manga... But at the same time it isn't slow either... It feels like you are reading it in real time... I felt like I could read and read and read but never feel like I had sat there for hours even if I had. I felt like the art was drawn is just enough of a space that I could get lost in it and almost forget I was reading... I felt like I had "watched" this one!

So on this note... where I have set into what I thought of it... I'll now share the rating I thought this one deserved!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
It feels like a lot of the ones I am reviewing lately are getting really good ratings! I didn't do this on purpose... It's just how the roulette rolled them out!

I can't say enough how much I'm enjoying this one... I'm going to end the review here because I really want to go read more... I have a feeling it's going to be a binge reading session today!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a romantic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment