6/6/17

Ugh.. Not again!

I'm so sorry everyone that my post is so late today.... A lot has happened... And I'm sorry to say it is not good things right now. There was a death in my life... A person I cared about has passed away and I really didn't even want to write this post... Or any post for that matter...

BUT... I PROMISED... AND A PROMISE IS A PROMISE!

So here I am writing to you all... And I am not even sure what I am going to write about since I really can't think... I have had 3 deaths already this year... Granted two were my dogs but still.

The passing of time really gets to me at times like this...


So much so that I forget to live and just sit there worrying about if I've "left my mark" so to speak. I guess you could say I want to be able to say I did that to my kids and have them be able to remember me by it.

But I can't stay stuck in that or I'll drown in the black sea of misery it creates!

That is kinda where I am now... Just barely keeping my head out of the water... So I really need to step up my game and get back on track with my blog and my vlog because they are my life raft when times get bad like this!

That's right.... All of you are my light in the dark that guides me to safe waters!

So I don't say this very often and I really should!


I'll end the post here on a good note... See you all next time!

As always... Thanx for reading what I post!
Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment