7/19/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 7~19~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
Magical Warfare
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
The world as we know it is actually just half the story, as Takeshi Nanase finds out abruptly one summer morning. On his way to kendo practice, Takeshi comes across an unconscious girl in a uniform he doesn't recognize. Takeshi does the decent thing and saves her, and in return the girl wakes up and accidentally turns him into a magic-user.

As Takeshi finds out, there is the world he lives in and the world of magic users. Most magic users just want to peacefully coexist with non-magicians, but there are some with bigger ambitions. Mui Aiba is a magician enrolled in the Subaru Magic Academy, where magic users can learn to control and channel their powers and how to live in peace with regular humans. After his fateful encounter with Mui, Takeshi and his newly magician friends Kurumi Isoshima and Kazumi Ida decide to enroll in the Magic Academy as well.

All three friends have different reasons for fighting on, whether they're fighting to escape the past or catch up to the future. They wield different kinds of powers, which they must learn to harness in order to fight off the Ghost Trailers, a group of magicians who are willing to use violence to assert their superiority over humans.

Pursued by the Ghost Trailers, Takeshi and his friends must train to become stronger, face the leader of the Trailers, and prevent the beginning of the Second Great Magic War.

My review!!!

The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll...

It can also be watched on MyAnimeList...



So where do I begin with this one... Other than to say I love this anime! I feel like it has so much going on all at once that it can keep even the most adhd mind occupied! And it has a lot of relate-able moments for me. The fights between siblings is a big one. I wish it didn't happen but it does!

But that isn't the only fighting... In the picture above I feel like each person is pitted against someone... And in the anime I have seen at least three of those sets fighting already! I don't know all the back stories yet but I do know that there are definitely some major stories there.

I mean why else would they be fighting trying to kill each other????

Yeah... There is some death in this one... Though I haven't seen lots of guts... Or to be honest... The one death I did see was a guy obliterated in light... So I have no idea if you see guts and gore at all.

On a side note... I was surprised to find that you could watch it off MyAnimeList... I knew there were some you could do that with but I never really looked till this one. I'm not even sure why I looked... But I am glad I did because this is one that I want to share cause I like it a lot... Speaking of how much I like it... I should probably rate it before going on any longer...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I feel like the plot has been used a lot... Or at least the basics of the plot have... So even though I love it I feel like I can't give it higher than an 8. I know that is a bit harsh though... So if you really want to be fair I think it could be a 9.... yeah... I can't let my thinking it's over used change the fact that I love it... so.. re-rating should happen....

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
That's better... To find out the specifics that aren't talked about in the summery you should really watch it though... I Don't want to say too much cause I feel like it would ruin it... But there is a good story to this one from what I have seen so far.... And the animation isn't done badly so it is easy on the eyes... I don't know if it is in dub yet but I think it is worth watching even if it isn't.
That's all I am gonna say for now.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment