7/5/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 7~5~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Nichijou primarily focuses on the daily antics of a trio of childhood friends—high school girls Mio Naganohara, Yuuko Aioi and Mai Minakami—whose stories soon intertwine with the young genius Hakase Shinonome, her robot caretaker Nano, and their talking cat Sakamoto. With every passing day, the lives of these six, as well as of the many people around them, experience both the calms of normal life and the insanity of the absurd. Walking to school, being bitten by a talking crow, spending time with friends, and watching the principal suplex a deer: they are all in a day's work in the extraordinary everyday lives of those in Nichijou.

My review!!!


The Anime can be watched on AnimeSeason...


AnimeSeason: Nichijou

OK so this one is ummmmm... How do I put it... Odd. Yeah that should do... It isn't bad... But it isn't my cup of tea so yeah I could only call it odd. There were so many things... One was that we watched like 20 or so skits in just 5 episodes.... They also didn't completely connect from one skit to the other in one episode let alone from one episode to the next episode. And there were random skits that had nothing to do with anything it seemed that showed up randomly in each episode! Best advice I can give is to think of each skit as a show unto itself.

As for what the show is... The best I have figured out is that it follows three young girls around... Let me show you them...


Yeah... then it also has a few parts that follow these two... and their talking cat... Yeah it really is able to talk but not because it was born able to...


I'm not going to tell you how it's able to talk but it is that little black cat in front of the fan... Kawaii!!! I don't know if this image is part of the show or not but I can tell you it didn't show up in the first 5 episodes. Oh, and when I say episodes I am not talking about each skit because to be honest it was put together with each short skit feeling like it's own episode... Just know I'm talking about the whole 20 or so minutes as one episode.

Sorry if this seems kind of out of order or just plain mixed up... It mimics the show though so I didn't see a point to fixing it.

I have to say though... The biggest thing that this anime has going for it has to be that even though it was so out of sink with itself and makes no sense sometimes... It has humor! Yeah I bet you want to know how exactly there is humor... I really can't describe it well... It was like... You know how sometimes you see something and you just can't help but laugh... It's like that... the things I thought were hysterical my son was like ummmm ok... Yet there were times he was laughing and I was thinking why???

But each episode had at least one thing I was busting a gut over so I do have to say it wasn't a total waste of time... So with that in mind here is my rating!

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
I did like it... but the short skits and lack of connection did me in... I would have given this a higher rating if it had seemed to follow some kind of timeline but it never really did that... It was all over the place... Kinda like this review... So with this being said I will end here...

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun day filled with organized chaos!

So yeah... You should totally check this one out if you like chaos of any kind! I did say this was out of order right???? Bye-Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment