11/1/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 11~1~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.

Kizudarake no Akuma
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Mai Kasai was part of a group of girls that brutally bullied fellow classmate Shino during middle school. Though she never directly bullied Shino, she watched her friends do the torture that forced Shino to transfer schools. Due to her father's work transfer, Mai transfers from her high school in Tokyo to a school in the countryside.

Although Mai thinks she can have a fairly easy school life by manipulating the classroom hierarchy, her days are ruined when she finds out Shino is her new classmate. Now with a passion for revenge, Shino and Mai switch places, with the former becoming the mastermind, and the latter becoming the victim in bullying hell.




My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...

So let's jump right into this one.... It moves slow!!! I get the concept of backstory and all but come on... I didn't get to the present day until the end of the 5 chapters I have to read for these reviews! How can I really say anything about it... but to be honest there aren't a lot of chapters... The total number of chapters is 7 as of right now, I believe. This being said i really can't wait to figure out what will happen next... Her opinion of bullying will be severely challenged when it is her that is receiving the bullying so I wonder how it will change... For the better or for the worse???

I have to say that the fact she didn't actively bully anyone makes this kinda sucky... I mean she didn't help them either so it could also be seen as karma coming back around and biting her in the a**... Though this will depend on how bad the bullying gets for our young little one... If it is too harsh then it will be overkill on the payback and if it is under done then it won't seem like she got enough of a punishment. I think this one will be better as it goes along.

And with that being said... I think it is time to get on with it too!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
In total I think that once this one starts really moving it will be a good one... as of right now I don't like it all that much.... I gave it a 7 because of the possibility that it shows... There is so much potential here that I literally want to read it just to see where it goes! And on that note I think I'm going to go too!

As always... Thanx for reading my reviews!
Hope you have a peaceful and loving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment