11/15/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 11~15~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Being the eldest child of a large family, Yuki Machida was forced to become the responsible one of her many siblings at a very young age. Accustomed to making sacrifices for them, she is all too familiar with disappointment and the pain of suppressing her true feelings.

Though expecting nothing to become of them, Machida becomes the basketball club manager in order to be closer to her crush. But at the start of the new school year, Shou Naruse joins the team. He is extremely talented... and has taken an interest in Machida. Stoic-faced and cold, she is unfazed by his advances, despite how relentless he is when it comes to winning her love—from kissing her with no warning to asking for permission to grope her. Keeping her cool and focusing on basketball becomes a much more difficult task when Naruse makes no effort to conceal his desires.


You can read the manga here...

My review!!!

So let me start of by saying the first thought that ran through my head was "OMG another romance" because lately it seems like I am seeing a lot of those types of manga. But then I thought "wait... It's basketball related so it can't be all bad. You see I love Kuroko's basketball... both the anime and the manga! So I really was hoping beyond hope that this one would be as good as that one.

I wasn't too far off either. It was cute and corny yet sweet and sassy

Yup that's right... I still liked it even though it was just another romance... And that is because it wasn't just another... It had a take on romance I don't see all that often so I really liked the way it was playing out... I liked it enough so that I really am dying to get back to reading it... so with that in mind lets cut to the chase... Lets check out what I bet you have been waiting for! My Rating!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
Yup... it's a 10!!! Way to go my friend!!! It isn't easy to  get a romance to rank this high with me... Most of the time I only rank 9 and on occasion it is 10... This one hit the high marks because of how the romance played out so far... I know there are a LOT more chapters too so I can't wait to see what happens with them now that manager-chan has admitted she likes Naruse in her mind... will she finally act like she likes him instead of trying to hide it by saying no she doesn't? I am going to go find out now so if I remember to I will write an update... Though I will probably forget that I wrote I would.
Anyway... time to go!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully mysterious and revealing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment