3/7/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~7~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Plainful child. Akari is really attracted by the popular Unit of idols "Flower."

Then Akari get the chance to sing at the Flower's center?! But what is the secret that Flower keep…?!


You can read the manga here...


My review!!!

That was probably the shortest synopsis I've ever seen... But yet some how it is really compelling... I wanted to know what the big secret was and the only way to find out was to read the manga!


SOOOOOO clever!

Now first of all I decided to use an image that was showing an Akari that kind of reminds me of the "Deer in the headlights" saying we have here in america. She looks so confused and shy but like she belongs there... I like it more than this one that has her smiling like a ninny...


Don't get me wrong she looks good in both of the images but I like the other one better because it shows more of her true personality.

I don't know if this one has a lot of chapters since I was only able to find what you see on mangapark... And that wasn't a lot... But the end seems like it could and does go on farther... I will look into it at some point but for this review I just used what I could find. So now to figure out how to entice you without giving things away... After all... How can I do better than that synopsis???

To be honest I don't think I can do better.... I know I can say how much I liked reading it... But like I said before... It feels like there is more to it than what I can find... Even so... It could also be a complete story... It feels like it could go on or it could stop so maybe it was meant to be like that to get your imagination flowing thinking about how things play out with the idols? I just don't know!

So let's get to something I do know... Here is what I gave this one for a rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
Surprised? I bet you are! For a rating this high it had to leave me wanting to  read more... And they managed that since I am going to be searching to see if this was released in the USA as a book and also to see how many books there are if it was! I want to know what happens and am kind of hoping that it is just being published so that I have a reason for why there are so few chapters online! As you can see it is worth it to give it a read... And as of right now it isn't too long a read so you can spend a small investment of your time and see if you end up like me on a quest to find more! If we are lucky then the Mangaka will see that it's popular and will create more for us!

Well I think I should end this one here and go do some research!
Happy reading!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment