3/14/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 3~14~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
MyAnimeList:
Haruka and Sora Kasugano are coming home, to a place filled with memories.

Having lost their parents in a tragic car accident, the twins resolve to return to the countryside and start life anew at their grandfather's house, the haunt a constant reminder of moments from their past. Greeting them are childhood friends Nao Yorihime and Akira Amatsume, and newcomer Kazuha Migiwa. It is a warm welcome, symbolic of the days that should come.

Their peace is merely ephemeral, however, as suppressed emotions, born from vows both newfound and forgotten, start exerting their influence on the twins' new lives. And deep down, a dark secret, only known to them, begins to unshackle.

Based on the visual novel by Sphere, Yosuga no Sora not only explores the power of lost memories and true love when the bonds of many become intertwined, but also raises the questions of morality and social acceptance.

Crunchyroll:
After losing both of their parents in an accident, Haruka and his twin sister Sora move out of the city to the rural town where they spent their childhood summers. In their new home, everything seems peaceful until Haruka discovers a special, forbidden love that may disrupt the entire town.



My review!!!


The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll...

This one is an interesting one... I really didn't have a clue what to think after reading those two discriptions... I bet you're thinking the same thing as me... What the heck is going to happen in this anime!?!?

Let me start by saying... Get the dirty thoughts out of your mind! This is a case of love that is pure but by society standers is ecchi... It really tests if you can see this kind of love as something bad or if it can be seen as good... Not to mention there are more conventional pure loves happening too...

I have to admit something... I am writing this mostly from what I remember from watching it years ago. I found it to be a good anime and would recommend it even though before seeing this I would have never recommended anything where family were in love like this... Unless that family was adults not blood related. But I really feel like this one was perfect the way it is.

So with that being said... I think I should now give you the rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Like I said it was beautifully done... The art was amazing and the story had just enough to make you wonder about your own morals... If you like the anime that grab you and pull you in then this might just be one for you... Even if it goes against all your morals... It may just open that mind of yours to different genre of anime or manga... And though that's scary you may find you like it!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully romantic and mixed up day!

No comments:

Post a Comment