2/28/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 2~28~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

Kanie Seiya, a smart and extremely narcissistic high school student, believes that the beautiful but reserved Sento Isuzu has invited him on a date at an amusement park called Amagi Brilliant Park. Much to his chagrin, not only is the location a run-down facility, the supposed date is merely a recruitment tour where Sento and Princess Latifa Fleuranza, the owner of the theme park, ask him to become the park's new manager. Their cause for desperation? As stipulated in a land-use contract, Amagi has less than three months to meet a quota of 500,000 guests, or the park will be closed for good and the land redeveloped by a greedy real-estate company.

Seiya is won over by the revelation that Amagi is no ordinary amusement park; many of its employees are Maple Landers—mysterious magical beings who live in the human world and are nourished by the energy created by people having fun. Entrusted with the hopes and dreams of this far-off enchanted land, Seiya must now use his many skills to bring Amagi back on its feet, or watch it crumble before his eyes.




My review!!!


The Anime can be watched on AnimeSeason...

So this one was a bit... Ummm... Kid oriented to me. It's not a bad thing by any means but I wasn't expecting it. I think it is interesting that the whole point to it is saving lives by saving a park. I should have been expecting the kid thing since it is an anime about a theme park after all... But I have learned one thing from the roulette thing I do... And that is that names can be very deceiving... After all... If they were too descriptive you would never watch it!

This one was like that... Just descriptive enough. This kid has his work cut out for him too... And since there is magic involved I can only guess what kind of hilarious adventures they will get up to while trying to save the park!

So lets see if we can help them out with the rating I give them by driving more attention their way! Here it is....

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Yes it only got an 8... The art was amazing and the story is engaging but I think at the time I wasn't really interesting in watching an anime that targets kids over adults... When reviewing the manga and anime I think the last two points are mostly influenced by the mood I'm in at the time because it seems like I give the last two points based on how I feel... I think I need to figure out a real ranking system... You would think after doing this for over a year I would have one wouldn't you? But alas I don't.... YET!

I'll figure that out this year I'm sure of it! GOALS!!! hehe

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully mixed and magical up day!

No comments:

Post a Comment