8/8/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 8~8~2018


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.

Synopsis
.
.
Ishikawa Ginji is a young man who happens to hate any kind of business related to 'the other side,' such as ghosts, superstitions or the occult. His despise for the matter is such, that he can quickly break up any girl if they show any interest in matters such as lucky charms or any kind of future reading.


One day, while he was self pondering about his life while ruining a date on a whim, he is suddenly kissed by an elementary school girl go goes by the name "Ageha," stating that she will use him to "wipe out every ghost in the world." While the sex appeal of an elementary school kid kiss was not enough to turn Ginji to her side, the fact that she "bought him" by paying a huge debt that he had acquired seems to work quite efficiently



My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...

MangaPark: Butterfly

I really didn't know what to expect with this one to be completely honest... The name gives nothing away and the description really doesn't tell you too much either... To be honest... After I read the description I really thought this one was going to be a bit ecchi... However it really isn't! There are a lot of things in this manga that could make you think it was going in an ecchi direction but it never seems to go there... I really liked that about this one.

There were 4 versions on the MangaPark site but I recommend the first one... I know one of them lists more chapters but I think that any chapters past chapter 38 is from a different manga all together... That is unless it later gets reviled that they are a history or something... I don't think so though.

Speaking of how I feel... Here is the rating I feel it deserves...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I ended up reading all the chapters I could find. I really want to see if I can find the manga and buy all the books so I could support the author! The art is great too.. I feel like I could look at the art all the time and read the manga more than once. I really feel that when you like a manga you should buy it even if you could read it free online... How else are they supposed to support themselves!

That's all I think I am going to say today...

As always... Thanx for reading my reviews!
Hope you have an amazing and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment