9/18/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 9~18~2019




Spotlight Review
.
.
Make Me Bark
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Sungjoon's not doing great, but life is looking up. His job at the convenience store pays enough for him to afford his own place. A tiny, smelly, and laughably cheap place, but he loves it. He loves it right up until he walks home and finds it on fire. Unfortunately, things get worse as he realizes he doesn't know anyone in the city who can help. Wait, no... that's not right. Actually, he does know Lee Hyo-in. A rich kid from his university who is, coincidentally, looking for a roommate. Well, not a roommate. More of a... dog.


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

The title caught my attention right away... Then the first picture I see when I googled it was the picture I posted here. It turns out to be an interesting tail of love with someone who has an interesting quirk.

It's written well too... I read up to chapter 12 before I new it... It didn't feel like I had read that much because it has such a smooth flow. Not only that but it doesn't just focus on only the one couple. There is another person one of the people in our main couple meets in a sex shop and we get to know him a bit too! It's really funny why they start talking in the first place!

For that you need to go and read it though... I'm not giving away too much this time! I've been guilty of doing that in the past... But... I will give you the rating for this one... I really want you to check it out so I rated it like this...


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
So like I said... The story is amazing! But you can't forget the other part that can really make or break a manga or anime... The ART!!! In this one we luck out and the art matches the story... I could look at the art and not understand a word it says and be completely happy... Thankfully it's in English so I don't have to wonder what is really happening.

The story and the art are great so now I want to mention that it isn't a short manga... It has over 20 chapters. But it isn't long either... It's a decent size one so I have no complaints about that. Definitely worth reading even though it's sad that it has finished and there are no new episodes that I know of.

I'm gonna go finish reading this little gem... Hope you check it out too!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a quirky fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment