9/4/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 9~4~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
(I had to use Anime-Planet for the link above this time)
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Every night at 10, Dong-gyun locks himself up in his room, grabs a box of tissues, and watches a live cam boy show hosted by Alex, a BJ (broadcast jockey). Timid Dong-gyun admires not only Alex’s ripped body, but his candor in sharing his sexual experiences with viewers. One night, Dong-gyun downs too many drinks at a school networking event and passes out. When he wakes up, he’s in bed staring up at a shirtless hunk. A hunk who looks an awful lot like...Alex.

My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

The title of this one gave away no secrets... It tells you nothing... For me that makes me want to read it all the more! What about you???

I found out a few things... One was that the main characters are so cute.... One very shy and introverted... One very outgoing and 'perfect' to everyone else's eyes. It's a match that would be hard to see starting... But on top of all that... They are both men! Yup this one turned out to be a Yaoi!!!!

I'm happy! Oh so happy!

Sorry but I love Yaoi! I'm not ashamed to admit it... I am a proud fujoshi! This story is in lines with what I would assume might happen in real life... I wonder if the author had personal experience in his aspect or if they just have a really good imagination. Before I knew it I was at chapter 10 and enjoying all the awkwardness they share as they start finding their way.

They aren't a couple yet... I say yet because I'm completely shipping them!! I want to see the both of them happy together!!! I haven't been this invested in a couple since I read 'Skip Beat!' and shipped Kyoko and Ren!

And with that being said let's look at the rating this hopeful ship got!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Because our perfect man needs an attitude adjustment I can't give it a 9... I know I'm being a brat on it but I just don't like his way of looking at what he's got with our shy boy!!!

I feel like the art was amazing and the story was something you could really relate to. The way the emotions were shown was simple and effective but so cute and playful... Sometimes it was seductive and sometimes it was lewd. The range of expressions was great! I will definitely be reading this one until the end! Will you be joining me? Did my review peak your curiosity???

If so let me know what you think of the manga!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an erotically fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment