10/9/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 10~9~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Eighteen-year-old Tsukasa Mizugaki has failed his college entrance exams, but after pulling some strings, he manages to land a job at the Sion Artificial Intelligence Corporation. SAI Corp is responsible for the creation of "Giftias"—highly advanced androids which are almost indiscernible from normal humans. However, unlike humans, Giftias have a maximum lifespan of 81,920 hours, or around nine years and four months. Terminal Service One, the station Tsukasa was assigned to, is responsible for collecting Giftias that have met their expiration date, before they lose their memories and become hostile.

Promptly after joining Terminal Service One, Tsukasa is partnered with a beautiful Giftia named Isla. She is a Terminal Service veteran and considered the best in Giftia retrievals, contrary to her petite figure and placid nature. Time is fleeting though, and Tsukasa must come to terms with his feelings for Isla before her time is up. No matter how much someone desires it, nothing lasts forever.

My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

This is a heart strings anime for sure! I was sooooo caught up in how the characters felt that I couldn't write about it at first. I'm a firm believer that if something can think or talk it is supposed to be given rights. This show goes through what it would be like with a sort or AI and the way they fit in with people around them. It also has a unique twist to AI... A time limit that is very short. Most things I have seen have it so that an AI could potentially live for eternity and replace us. But this one has them only living for a short time. Their time is actually shorter than some dogs and most cats. 

It's hard to imagine it... Someone is a major part of your life and then you get that dreaded knock on the door that means it's time to say your good-byes. To know that it's coming and have no power to stop it... Or worse... Try to stop it and only make everything worse. There is a reason they get retrieved after all... And it's one that really makes sense but is shocking all at the same time.... But... I'm not saying what it is! Check out the anime to find out! I will tell you the rating I decided to give it though...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
The art and what I have seen so far of the story-line are amazing and fun to watch. Because of this I gave it a 9. I couldn't give it that extra point to make it a 10 because I can see sooooo many ways this could go horribly wrong. I'm sure the art will stay beautiful but the story is far from over and one wrong step will spell disaster. There are some that you can just tell will be okay even if they make a mistake in the direction the story should go in the views eyes. I don't feel this is one of those. If it goes bad... It is going to be really bad. For those reasons I could only give this amazing anime a 9.

Well I think I'll leave it here and let you decide what you think by watching it.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a Heart warming and wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment