10/23/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 10~23~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Female college student Aoi inherited her deceased grandfather's ability to see ayakashi. One day, while Aoi is feeding some ayakashi, a demon appears! He declares that Aoi's grandfather owed a great debt, and as compensation, Aoi must marry the demon! Aoi refuses, and decides to pay off the debt by working.


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...

This one was a really good watch. I'm a little bit biased though since I love yokai anime or manga... And this one is full of them! If anything I love the story the most. It is really cool how she goes from feeling like a captive to feeling like she belongs, has a purpose for being there and wants to fulfill that purpose no matter what! I love her determination!!!

If you haven't guessed it by now I will just tell you... I have watched way more than the first 5 episodes on this one before I wrote this.. In fact I have watched the whole season a few times before writing anything on here because I just loved it that much... But I feel like there needs to be a second season because there is really no end at the end of the first season.

There are a lot of questions and the biggest one is does she end up married or not... But there is no answer to that at the end of season 1. I think there might be a second season at some point but I have been to lazy to check it out yet. However you can bet money and win if you bet that I'll watch that one just as many times as I have watched this one!!! I LOVE this anime!

Now that we know I love it, let's look at the rating it got!


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
Yup it missed out on the elusive 10! Don't get me wrong... It really deserves the 10 but I can't give it when I have so many questions... So here is why it got the 9. The art is amazing! I sometimes got so caught up in watching it that I forgot the world around me... It was just that pretty to watch! The story has substance and it's fun to watch it unravel to reveal where it is going. There is love and mystery and fighting and fun... What more could you ask for in a story! Oh and it makes sense how it is revealed! So art, story, and depth... It is just great!

And now that I've praised the crap out of this one you should go check it out! Time for me to go!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a magical day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment