5/6/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 5~6~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie?
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
As far as it goes, many boys, especially in their teenage years, want to have a girlfriend. Keiki Kiryuu is no exception. One eventful afternoon, his days of yearning for a lover seem to come to an end when he receives a love letter from an anonymous sender—along with a pair of white panties.

To determine the identity of his secret admirer, referred to as Cinderella, he proceeds to investigate several possible candidates including his senior Sayuki Tokihara, his underclassman Yuika Koga, and his classmate Mao Nanjou. However, as Keiki seeks to uncover who this mystery girl might be, he comes to know about the perverted fetishes hidden behind each candidate's innocent exteriors...


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

Going with the shortened version for the mane in the link above... Please don't hate me! To be honest I'm not feeling the greatest and that scares me since there is currently a pandemic going on... But for you, My readers, I am doing this review... Then I'm headed back to bed!

So shall we start?

When I first opened this one I was ready for all out craziness... It didn't disappoint! The thing is... I think the synopsis was a little off on one fact... I'm sure she was refereed to as pantyrella at some point but now I'm second guessing if that was my fogged mind or the anime... If you watch this one then please let me know!

Anyhow... I love how he is just trying to find the girl that likes him but and instead he gets a shock of the century... The girls he thought were sweet and innocent.... Not so much! He tries to be understanding for them and, well, that turns their affection towards him. You would think having these girls like him would be a dream come true for someone who just wants love.... But their kinks... Oh how I love seeing him squirm as they force him into their world!

I know how that sounds... But honestly it's just cause I think it's funny!

But lets look at something more normal for now... The rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
At times I could tell what was going to happen and at other times I was thrown for a loop! Even though I feel like there is sooooo much left to find out I gave it a high mark. At times like this we can all use a little sunshine in our lives and anything that makes me laugh is something I'd consider sunshine!

With that being said, I am going to end the review here and go watch the rest of it! I wonder if he ever figures out who left the "gifts" for him.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a healthy, safe and sunshine filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment