5/13/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime/Manga 5~13~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
{Remnant: Juujin Omegaverse}
.
Manga
.
Before I give you the synopsis I need to explain something.

This one was so confusing to find!!! The names up top are for two (i think) different manga but when you search for one you find both and the story line is almost the same. The characters are almost the same too... I don't know if it is a copycat, if its pluralized, if it's another book in the set and that's why it's almost the same, or if I'm just crazy but I am supposed to do a review on the name in the link. I think I found a genuine copy of it so lets hope I'm correct. In some of the links I will show you what I mean about the other named one. Those will be in { } so that you can tell them apart. Thanx for understanding!
.
Synopsis
.
.

Daato lives at an orphanage with his younger sister Bella. Unlike other children, as Omegas, once they get their first heat, they will be married off. Daato is determined to make sure that he will not be separated from his only family, more so once he finds out that the priest has been selling the Omegas off instead of having them marry. When Bella suddenly goes into heat, things come to a head, and only the mysterious alpha beast-man Juda tries to help.


{Daath lives at an orphanage with his younger sister Bella. Unlike other children, as omegas, once they get their first heat, they will be married off. Daath is determined to make sure that he will not be separated from his only family, more so once he finds out that the priest has been selling the omegas off instead of having them marry. When Bella suddenly goes into heat, things come to a head, and only the mysterious alpha beast-man Juda tries to help.}


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


 And I think it can be bought here...

Amazon: Remnant: Kemonohito Omegaverse Book Series

As you can see in the synopsis I provided for both it is quite confusing with only one name off... which could just be bad translation. Either way I like the story so I'm still doing the review.

That being said, I am going to keep it as short as possible since I don't want to get caught up in something if what I say leads to illegal copies. I am by no means trying to promote anything other than the original mangaka's work!

If you couldn't tell this one has me freaked out a bit.

So the story I read was really go so far. The art was nice although Daato looks a bit odd with his eyes the way they are drawn. Still the story was easy to follow and everything else was drawn wonderfully. for that I'm giving it this rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
If I was sure it was the original work I and it was easier to tell what books went in it I would have giving it full marks!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a safe day!!!


Note: after looking around and reading more of the manga I found out they are the same but I don't know what name is right. Sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment