5/27/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~27~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Man's infatuation with womanhood has existed for many centuries. The mythical oracle Tiresias, who is said to have lived as a woman for 7 years, concluded that a woman enjoyed sex 10 times more than man. That story is now retold in a sci-fi setting, where it is possible for one to change their gender in a Ghost in the Shell-esque cyber space.

{No pictures this time... Sorry but I don't wan a child to see it by accident.}

My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


SOOOOOOOO YEAH......... I was not expecting this. It's a gender swap that is total smut. I have to warn you that if you have been raped before, this one will most likely cause you trouble in the emotional sense.

To put it short and simple so, I finish fast, and can go scrub down in the shower... There are only 4 chapters, thankfully, because this one represents a very sci-fi style kidnapping and brainwashing. One big part of the brainwashing is done by rape from multiple people using only a helmet connected to your mind. That's right, it's virtual. But not how we know it. In the manga you feel everything as if it was your real body. Not something I'd want to go through in his situation! What about you?

Anyway... Here is the rating I gave it...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
That's right... Even though I didn't like the content I have rated it an 8. This was because the story wasn't hard to follow even though for me it was not a story I wished to read. Also the art was done beautifully enough that if I payed no attention to the context I could pretend it was a different type of story. Not something that's easy to do in that type of story. In a way it ended up being a love story though so I guess it works.

Twisted as it was, I have to say it earned that 8.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a safe and healthy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment