6/24/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 6~24~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Recessive alpha SeoWon is a scholarship student bogged down with a huge debt that he is struggling to pay off. He attends classes by day and works as a host in the evenings, and he's unwittingly attracted the attention of fellow college student HeeYeon, a dominant alpha who seems determined to make SeoWon his. When the handsome HeeYeon offers SeoWon a large sum of money to sleep with him, what will SeoWon do?


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


So.... I nearly choked on my morning coffee when I read this one's description... WHAT??? Alpha X Alpha?!?!?! OMG, YES!!! THANK YOU MANGA GODDESS!!!

I'm sooooooo happy to read this one!

That being said I'm sure you can imagine how I got carried away with reading it. First off let me say this... It did NOT disappoint! I love the story these two have with each other and how there is a back story given as part of the story!

The mangaka managed to meld the present and the past together beautifully in a way that it didn't seem like a flashback but more like it was all a part of the story being shown to you. It was still able to be recognized as a flashback too!
This is so not easy to do in my opinion!

Now then, Since we are looking at my opinions, Here's my rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
Ok I know... Why just a 9 if I say I was so happy with it??? To be honest I read every chapter I could find... The art is sooooo amazingly good in my opinion and the story is wonderfully written. The only thing I worry about is if it will have a good ending or go astray into astronomical failure!

See, I've seen really good manga get to the point I'd call them really crappy manga instead and have even questioned myself on what I was thinking when I first saw them. It can be so bad!

But then there are those that go so well too... Sometimes they even start off abysmal and become amazing! This is why I worry... Right now this one could go either way and I really hope it goes the good way! It's not one I want to see drop into the abyss never to be heard of again!

With that I hope you will understand when I say you really should check it out. It's such a great story so far (chapter 27) and I can't wait to see what's next!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a lovey dovey day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment