12/10/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 12~9~2020

 ***SO SORRY IT'S A BIT LATE... BUT IT WAS FIXED A LOT FASTER THAN BEFORE!***

Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
When Qiu Zinan graduated from high school three years ago, he went to the bar with friends. He disguised himself as a girl and met the man named Liu Ye on that very evening. That night Liu ye and Qiu Zinan then had a one night stand. Zinan has always been obsessed with him. He didn't expect this man to be his sister’s boyfriend three years later.


My review!!!

This one is a bit of a handful to try to find! It's title is often written as I fell in love with my girlfriends brother. I'm sorry this is confusing but it's out of my hands.

Now onto the review!

The Manga can be read here...


unfortunatly I could only find the one site to read it on too. It is a really good read with hints of possession and lots of misunderstanding what love is. Our young man Zinan is just trying to figure out if he's into men or women... Anyhow it is a read worthy of being brought to peoples attentions!

That being said lets see how I rated it!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
The art and story get full marks which gives it a 6 already... I really enjoyed reading it and looking at the art! Because it isn't finished (at least it wasn't when I read it) I couldn't give it the 2 points it would get if the end was sequel ready and it lost 1 point from the fact that I am obviously going to have unanswered questions. After all, it's not done!

Taking that all into consideration I would really recommend checking this out if you like the yaoi style stories! It's cute how they act and react in this one... so persistent lol. but then again aren't they all if they are in love?

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a loving and fun day!!!

Stay save and healthy everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment