12/2/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 12~2~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Like many hardworking members of the workforce, Kuroto Nakano is perpetually stressed out by his job. Still, since he lives alone, he must carry on to sustain himself. Little do humans like Kuroto know, this stress takes the form of darkness residing within a person's body and will bring one's life to ruin.

Fox deities can see this darkness and have the duty to save people before it is too late. To help rid Kuroto of his stress, Senko-san, an eight hundred-year-old foxgirl, volunteers to take care of him, and will do everything she can to ease the tension in his weary soul.


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

It can also be purchased here...

Amazon: The Helpful Fox Senko-san

Soooooo.... I have been going crazy over how cute this one is! There is obviously more to it than what I can tell by just the first 5 episodes but from what I can tell it is a cute story about a Kitsune who wants to help a human. It almost seems, as time goes by, as if she already knew him. Maybe it's from another incarnation of his soul? I'm not sure yet but can't wait to find out!

She does all these cute things for him like she was his girlfriend, and he worries that people will she him with what looks like a young girl and condemn him as a pervert. I can't say I blame him since his neighbor, at first.... ummm yeah not gonna tell what happened... check it out to find out!

But before you do that you should check out the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Mainly I gave it a 8 because I still don't know where the story is going. Usually by this point you have a good idea of what the main point to the anime is. If I had to guess it would be 'she wants to help him' but that's too incomplete. I don't know why other than to kill the darkness within him, but it hints at more. I just have no idea what the more is. The art was great though. If anything, I think it being so good saved it from going lower in rating!

At any rate... I think that this is where I'm going to stop talking about it. I know I have questions so I want to go watch more and see if they are answered. That is the mark of a good anime in my opinion!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a helpful and happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment