12/31/20

2020 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Anime and Manga List

 

Previous Year's Anime and Manga Links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2015 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

2016 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

2017 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

2018 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

**Disclaimer**
Some or all of the links to the actual shows may change as the years pass. I have no control over if Crunchyroll, FUNimation or any or the other sites change what they are offering on their programs for you to watch.

Now onto this years Listing!

2020 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

January

Anime
Manga

February

(Moved these to march because I was having issues)


March


April



May



June



July



August



September

Anime
Didn't manage them this month.. Gomen!

Manga

October

Anime

Manga
I sorta had no computer at this point. I am so sorry I didn't get anything done.
Unfortunately it won't be much better next month... I think. Only time will tell!
Gomen!

November

I'm So Sorry!!!

December

Anime

Manga


After the making of this list I will just have one link at the top to bring you to a list of the previous years... It's silly to have them all listed on this list too. Hope you like the new setup!

That's all for this post! Hope this helps you quickly find the review you are looking for!

As always... Thanx for reading my posts this past year!

Have an amazing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment