1/10/21

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~6~2021

 

 Spotlight Review

.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
If loving you was a sin...then that sin already began 200 years ago. I've suffered all this time to meet you, to love you. The lustful vampire Jin WooYoung, and the human girl that he loves, Kwon BoMyoung! When I look at you, the ice cold blood in my body burns like flames.


My review!!!

This is one of those ones where I am unsure if I can post a link. So here is my compromise... I'll tell you where I found it... mangapark... But I won't share the link. This way you at least have a place to start looking. As for the story itself, I would say it is worth the trouble to find it. It's still ongoing though so it can't possibly get a perfect score!

As I reviewed this I had to keep this in mind...

ART: 3 pts.
STORY: 3 pts.
SEQUEL:2 pts.
QUESTIONS: 2 pts.

The art was great. There were some places where it got a little confusing about what to read first but it made sense and flowed even if I wasn't reading it right. I have to think it was because the art pulled it all together. Full points!

The story left a bit to be desired. I still think there was so much that could have happened and so much that might happen.. However the story is ongoing so it is possible that the thoughts I had will be used or ventured into later on. For now I can not really tell how this girl loves the vampire.. Or even which vampire she actually loves... It makes it feel kind of real to me because a girl around her age would not know love very well... It's a great romance that's for sure. With all of these reasons in mind I gave this part 2 points.

Sequel is a bit hard... There are already two volumes if I read it right. Because of this I would have to say it has potential and most likely will continue on for a while. That means full points here.

As for questions I can only give 1 point. This is because it is still ongoing so of course I am going to have a ton of questions. A low score here isn't always a bad thing so please read it and make a judgement for yourself.

This was my final judgement and it's rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.

All in all it was a great read and I will be watching for the next chapters to pop up somewhere. I really hope you give it a test read!

I do hope you liked this review.. I'm so sorry it is almost a week late but I had computer problems again. Let's hope that was the last of them this time!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a Love filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment