1/20/21

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~20~2021 & an announcement!

 

 Spotlight Review

.
.
My Dear Maid
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

This one will have no images or links and very little content...

Warning Hentai!

There was no synopsis available even when I found the MyAnimeList page.

My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

Mangapark

As I reviewed this I had to keep this mind...

ART: 3 pts.
STORY: 3 pts.
SEQUEL:2 pts.
QUESTIONS: 2 pts.

The art was lewd but very well drawn. I can't figure out what storyline their might be other than finding ways to fuck the maid or other girls. No I can't see a sequel at all and the questions I have all boil down to one... why? With all this in mind it got a very low score. Here it is...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
3
.
.
.

The only reason it even managed a 3 was the art. Though it was lewd it was beautifully done. This is not one I recommend unless you are looking for something to masturbate to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now that this is out of the way I will let you know a few things I am hoping to do in the coming months. I want to start doing more of the old posts I used to do... Maybe point you in the direction of YouTubers who I find interesting or music I like. I am not going to have set topics on set days like I used to though. I found that it became more like a chore than a joy to write those days.

I don't want that to happen again!

So in order to stop me from getting into a robotic mode again I am going to leave it sporadic. I really hope everyone that reads my blog is happy with the random posts I will be putting out!

I'm also in the process of designing my business card. Not for the posts I do here but for the art I do. I am currently doing business cards, letterheads, and logos for people. If you are interesting in seeing if my style fits your needs then please e-mail me at D.N.R. Imagry. I am picky about taking jobs on. Not in the way people think of first though. I won't take on more than one job at a time since I like to give my client and job my full attention. Also if I think I can't do what it is you want I am up front and will tell you. I don't like wasting peoples time!

With that I think I've told you all the big news I have. At some point this year I hope to restart my YouTube posts as well. I'll let you know what that is nearing. With that last bit I am finally done this post! Time to scrub my eyes lol.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment