1/10/21

Oh my... Why... well here we go again.... New What's to come!

 This crap never stops!!!

Man this stinks.... I am so sorry January has been a bust so far... My computer had problems again... UGH! But I have a new cable now and my monitor is working again so I should be good... 2020 is a year that just keeps "giving" even after it should have rolled over and died!

Let's hope that was it's last gift right?!?!?

With that being said I'd like to update you on some things. I found in a post this image...


Since I have little to no way of knowing if all of the sites I link to are pirated I will only be linking to places I have to pay for. I will still review other things they will just not be easy to find unless it's on somewhere like Crunchyroll or FUNimation.

I am really sorry if this inconveniences anyone but I really don't want to break copyright laws since I am an aspiring artist and writer. To help with the change in how I do things this year and future years I will probably put snipits of my own work in places..... Maybe. I'm still unsure about my writing ability and am very shy in sharing it. I hope you still find my blog helpful! Let's try to kick 2020 to the past where it belongs and truly begin 2021 with a bang from here on out!

Now for my schedule....

I am still going to post on Wednesday but I think I shall start in February to post regularly. For this month it's catch up with what I have missed (only one so far but one this coming week too) and to try redoing the roulette to try to get rid of most of, if not all of the ones that would need links I'm unsure of. I want to bring quality content for you to read this year. I know the past few years have shown a downward spiral in quality when I reviewed something. It became..... robotic?

Regardless of what it was I want to look at each new post as a clean slate and just right... Like I did when I first started! There may be other types of posts that pop up from time to time that aren't on Wednesday but I won't have a schedule for those.

Thank you so much for sticking with me! I really hope you like what's to come and I look forward to seeing if I can pull this off to meet your expectations!

Challenge accepted!

That's it for now since I think I'll start repeating myself soon.

As always... Thanx for reading my post!
Hope you have an amazing, fulfilling, and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment