4/6/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~6~2016


Spotlight Review

.

Hiiro Ouji

.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
In order to capture the vampire lurking in the school, Mana the exorcist transfers in. Okamoto-kun, the vampire in question, is one who has changed with the times and gets by on blood transfusions! Mana is left dumbfounded by the carefree, easy-going vampire! An eagerly anticipated romantic school comedy released by a new author at Sylph.



Now for my review!!!


The Manga This week was found on MangaPark... Here is a link for you...

MangaPark: Hiiro Ouji

In this manga our little vampire is quite the stud...


I dunno about you but I think he is hot! He has a unique way of getting his food... Transfusions! Oh and each blood type gives him a different personality... I'm not gonna spill the beans and tell you what type gives what kind of personality though! They are allll interesting though!

Anyhow... In the first 5 chapters both our vampire and our exorcist make a unique new supernatural friend and help him out in a most unique way! Have I peaked you curiosity yet?


To find out who this hottie is you have to read the manga!

OK... Now for the hard part...

Time to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.

.
This manga had me smiling and wondering what the rest of the series will bring... I have to say it is a unique take on monsters so far... You really need to check it out! I Couldn't find a link to give you to be able to buy the manga and support the artist but I will keep looking!

I hope I peaked your interest in a new manga!

As always... Thanx for reading what I've written!!!

Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment