3/22/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~22~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
The President Is My Fiancé♡
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
A story about a friendly cool student council president and his popular vice-president, but the secret between these two is...they are engaged to one another.


My review!!!

The manga this week could be read on here...

MangaPark: Kaichou-sama ga Fiancé de

So from the picture of the first volume and the very lacking description I figured this "Romance" was going to be more of a slutty read... To be honest it is kind of cute... Though I can't really give a good review since I can only find two chapters that are in English.

I think from what I have read so far the two of these young people are actually both in love but one knows how to show it and the other feels he needs to test his partner till they brake! I can't say for sure if that is what will happen since I'm sure that it is all revealed in later chapters but as of right now it seems like he is cruel until close to the end of the second chapter.

It was in that one frame that we saw him look even remotely like he thought maybe he might have screwed up... I feel like he was actually hurt that she asked him why he bullies her. It really made me wonder if he actually thought she was supposed to just understand how he felt. Even though he says some really cruel things earlier too... I wonder if he just doesn't know how to speak or think of things outside of specific lines.

I really do wish there were more translated chapters because there are so many unanswered questions for me already... I want to know the answers! I wonder if I can find the originals somewhere... By originals I mean the Japanese ones... Then I could try translating them myself!

But since I can't do that right now I will have to rate what I've found...


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
I'm afraid even though the art is very well drawn I can't give it more than a six... The reason for this is simply because the majority of the first two chapters really does just focus on a young man pushing his luck while he pushes the boundaries of forcing a young girl into sexual situations based on the fact that they are now engaged. If there was more love from him to her I could give it higher... And even though there might be more love there I haven't found a way to read about it yet so all I have is her saying no and him pushing that no aside and doing most of what he wants anyhow.

I have reviewed Manga where this happens before but there were chapters after chapters where there were loving things that I could read about to show it was more than just sexual harassment. I do hope this one gets updates so I can find out if there is love or not.

I'll end this review here since I am not sure what else I could say without totally trashing a potentially good manga. I don't want to trash something that really isn't trash after all.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a romantic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment